,

my little mixtape

So yes, my son was born on September 7th, 2006 at 6:02PM. He weighed in at 7lbs. and 14oz., at 21 inches long.

He is my little mixtape... seeing as though I am African American (with some Native American, German, and whatever else in me), and my wife is Part Puerto Rican, Part Polish, part Irish, and whatever else, he is a total mutt, a true combination of styles. He is a beautiful mixtape. He is also not home as of yet... jaundice has set in, so they are using blue lights (phototherapy) to get his bilirubin numbers down, so that he will be able to come home. His life has been hard so far, from getting snipped to getting pricked in his heel numerous times... hell, he was vacuumed out! My wife is sore, we are both tired, and my little mixtape is not making any true noise (well, except when he is hungry, then you best to feed him). Soon come, though, soon come.

So in the effort to get past the suffering and worrying, I have uploaded loads of pictures of him since the day of his birth, as well as some video from earlier today...

Jayden's photobucket stash

I also loaded up 4 viddys of my boy on YouTube:

Sept. 10th, 2006 Pt. 1:





Sept. 10th, 2006 Pt. 2:





Sept. 10, 2006 Pt. 3:





Sept. 10, 2006 Pt. 4:




You'll be home soon, lil' man. And we can't wait.
Share:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!